I need some more Brewing Team Members for my brewery.
- Are you a brewer or do you want to be?
- Do you want a job at a successful, fast-growing brewery which wins lots of awards?
- Do you get a sense of achievement from learning and developing in a brewery making commercially excellent beers?
- Do you like working in a team to brew lots of consistent beer?
- Do you like hard work on shifts?
- Do you have a good understanding of science and are you interested in applying it to brewing?
- Do you or do you want to live in Cornwall?
- Are you happy to commit to a few years of personal development before you start calling yourself a brewer?
- Do you favour the balanced and consistent over the extreme and outrageous?
Need not Apply
- Are you a failed chef, artist, musician...?
- Do you like talking about beer more than brewing it?
- Do you want to make up exciting recipes using crazy ingredients?
- Do you think 10,000 pints is a lot of beer?
- Do you want to spend your life in a 2 barrel brewery inflicting olfactory armageddon on people while telling them they only don’t like your beers because they have been brainwashed by the multinational corporations’ media machines?
- Do you think Mikkeller and Struise are highly-skilled brewers?
- Do you think you can learn all you need to know about brewing by reading books published by US craft brewers?
- Do you think the palate of the future drinker will be based on hop-forward, barrel-aged, sour and extra dark beers?