So here we have the flourish leading to the climax of my brewing journey from the sublime to the imperial.
47. Imperial Dampfrauchbier (Smoked malt wort fermented with wit yeast)
48. Imperial Hoisin Dessert Ale (Imperial Barley wine used to macerate plums with chef’s special spice blend)
49. Imperial Dirty Bloody Mary (Imperial Tomato, sweet potato and carrot ale)
50. Imperial Sage and Onion Saison (dry Belgian style ale with sage and onion added to the boil)
51. Imperial Noma Beer (Imperial red ale with novel ingredients foraged from within half mile of brewery)
52. Imperial Black Golden Mild Pilsner (An imperial black beer without any discernable roast character)