Wednesday 13 February 2013

Stargazer



Look at my flesh and bone
Now, look, look, look, look,
Look at his tower of stone
I see craft beer rising
Look there, on the horizon
And I'm coming home, I'm coming home, I'm coming home

We are taking a bar at Craft Beer Rising on which we will be giving tastings of all of WIGIGs so far and our connoisseurs’ choice beers in bottle. I have also supercharged a couple of the WIGIGs for this event. Hayle BayIPA has been soured with lactobacillus and was tasting mind-blowingly sensational earlier. Total Citra has also been made slightly more total with the addition of (yes you guessed it) more Citra.

If you read this blog but never get the chance to try the beers, Craft Beer Rising will give you the opportunity to try all of them in one place. I am also going to be there on the Friday ducking the punches and sniper’s bullets. It would be great to see you (most of you anyway) and taste some beers.

While I am on the subject of WIGIGs (which is the subject of this blog after all), this time next week my next limited edition brew will be in the FV. As is fitting with the WIGIGs the beer will be a bit of a first. It is a black IPA but will be brewed as a non-black IPA before I colour it with a black-coloured wort boiled so extensively that very little roast, chocolate flavour remains. It is hoped to be the palest-tasting black IPA ever made. What’s the point of that? I hear you say. Good question.

My partner in innovation next week will be Simon Martin (Mr Real Ale Guide.org.uk). More details later.

5 comments:

Ed said...

Craft Beer Rising certainly counts as innovative, what with the people selling the beer and the people buying the beer both having to pay to be there!

Stuart Howe said...

You can't put a price on craft passion Ed! You can sell shares in it but you can't put a price on it.

Simon said...

Another great blog Stuart, I am going to make an "in the news" video blog for youtube mentioning the Black IPA should get it uploaded Monday. Don't mind if I pinch your written info on the Black IPA do you? Cheers for the mention.

Stuart Howe said...

Please help yourself Simon. Looking forward to welcoming you on Tuesday

Roseline said...

I was been suffering hardship from HIV/AIDS since 9yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Miss Maria about how this powerful traditional doctor help her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) " my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life?" so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Whatsapp number +2348057353647, so after i have contact him of helping get my disease cured, he respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done, he promise me that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all his oracle said. I did all by accepting his oracolous fact and only to see that the following week Dr.yakubu write me on my email box that my work is successfully done with his powers, i was first shocked and I was been suffering h to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power.
With these i must to everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these email dr.yakubuherbalhealingclinic@gmail.com or his Whatsapp number +2348057353647

Post a Comment