Friday 15 February 2013

The Last of the International Playboys



There is a competition that all serious brewers want to win. Craft fundamentalists will argue that the US World Beer Cup is the gold standard but the oldest and biggest brewing competition in the world is the International Brewing Awards. More breweries enter the IBA than any other awards. What makes the awards most important to me is that the judges are all trained tasters and most are technical or head brewers. Any brewer who is honest with him/herself will hold the opinion of his peers in the highest esteem.

Why am I talking about (building up) the IBA? Because today through disbelieving eyes I read that I (Sharp’s) have won two gold, one silver and a bronze medal! Quadrupel got Bronze in strong bottled ales, Special earned silver in the cask ales 4.9% - 6.7% ABV category, Cornish Coaster won gold in the cask ales 2.9 - 3.8% ABV category and my new Spiced Red won gold in the strong bottled ales category.

If someone had offered me a single medal earlier I would have ripped their hand off. Four medals including 2 golds is bloody staggering!

Taking on the best brewers on the planet and coming out with 2 golds a silver and a bronze is very close to the best feeling a brewer can get.

To see how the other brewers you know got on click here!

8 comments:

Ed said...

Congratulations!

Stuart Howe said...

Thanks Ed,

Over the moon

stephanie said...

Very proud and happy for youxx

arn said...

Great news, all at Sharps deserve it.

Tandleman said...

Well done Stuart. A mighty haul indeed.

Stuart Howe said...

Thank you, you beautiful people!

BeerReviewsAndy said...

better late than never...Congratulations!

Roseline said...

I was been suffering hardship from HIV/AIDS since 9yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Miss Maria about how this powerful traditional doctor help her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) " my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life?" so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Whatsapp number +2348057353647, so after i have contact him of helping get my disease cured, he respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done, he promise me that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all his oracle said. I did all by accepting his oracolous fact and only to see that the following week Dr.yakubu write me on my email box that my work is successfully done with his powers, i was first shocked and I was been suffering h to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power.
With these i must to everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these email dr.yakubuherbalhealingclinic@gmail.com or his Whatsapp number +2348057353647

Post a Comment